Working as Tampa private investigators, we often get asked about the signs of infidelity, but if there is one thing we have learned from our experience, it’s that there are no clearly defined patterns of a cheater. There are, however, common themes that we hear in a number of our infidelity cases. It can sometimes be a series of behavioral changes, drastic changes in appearance, deviations from daily patterns, or, in some cases, no signs at all.
It’s our job as private investigators in Tampa to get to the truth, but only after you’ve recognized that something isn’t quite right in your relationship. Ask yourself the following questions. If you answer yes to some of them, there may be a chance that your are dealing with an unfaithful partner.
1. Does your partner seem uneasy around you and avoids eye contact?
2. Is your partner increasingly less affectionate towards you?
3. Is your partner disinterested in sex?
4. Has your partner’s appearance changed?
5. Have you caught your partner in lies about their whereabouts?
6. Has simple communication become strained and difficult?
7. Does your partner spend a lot of time alone, even in your own home?
8. Has your partner’s daily patterns changed?
9. Is your partner either more aggressive or more passive towards you?
10. Have you noticed abnormal credit card purchases or withdrawals?
Regardless of the actual root of the problem, these behaviors signify that something is going on with your partner. If your gut is telling you it’s infidelity, then speak with one of our private investigators in Tampa, FL. We will work with you to get the answers you deserve, so you can move on with your life or begin to repair your damaged relationship.
To schedule a consultation with Darwin Securities, please call us today at (813) 468-3504 or fill out our contact request form.